Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognised as the worlds leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial & sponsored content across many of the worlds most highly-trafficked sites. We help publishers monetise their content & drive higher engagement across their sites. We enable brands to distribute their content to the right audience at scale & above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, & also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, So Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, Tokyo, Madrid, Berlin & Paris.
Taboola is a market leader globally with strong momentum & we continue to expand our presence in key markets. Having entered into the Russian markets from our EMEA headquarters we are now looking to enter its next phase of growth by hiring a Country Manager for Russia to be based in Moscow. This is a real opportunity to have a rapid impact on Taboolas expansion into the local market, & to own & lead the strategy there.
In order to be successful, the Country Manager will need to combine strategic & commercial acumen with a lead by example attitude, & an ability to scale a business.
With a strong & growing team, we have already made significant progress in the market & have signed exclusive & long term partnerships with leading Publishers such as Hearst Shkulev, Mia Rossiya Segodnya & others. Our advertisers include major brand names such as skyscanner, booking.com, intel, kaspersky, & hundreds more.
- Build, motivate & lead the Russian sales & account management organisation
- Be a focal point of communication for the Taboola Russia publisher business, prioritising business opportunities & product initiatives
- Help close new business with premium Russian Advertisers & Publishers
- Manage team pipelines & forecasts for the territory
- Build strategic partnerships with customers from Directors up to C-Level
- Work closely with Head of Region & senior management to consistently achieve & exceed revenue goals
- Interact with account directors, account managers & our solutions team to effectively deliver on client KPI's
- Oversee all operations across the Russian team including taking responsibility for sales, trade shows, roadshows, & quality targets set by the company
- Native/fluent Russian & English speaker
- Extensive, senior-level experience in key sales positions, with strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to penetrate new markets & learn new technologies
- Results driven & an ability to lead by example when required
- Have an excellent understanding of digital advertising technology, video, & publisher revenue ecosystems
- Must be well connected within the Russian digital media market at a minimum, either advertiser or publisher & display impeccable local market understanding.
- Experienced in independently building, pursuing & closing a large pipeline of leads
- Excellent networking skills with a proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships with customers
- Experience selling ad-tech solutions to C-levels in top leading brands & agencies
- Experience in coaching & career planning across commercial teams
- A solid understanding of budgeting & business planning is essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership & both written & verbal communication skills
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture thats international, social & supportive.
So, if youre ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace & endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come & see what were all about, you wont be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.