Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is searching for a Staff, Product Manager to join the Twilio Web team. Youre joining an interdisciplinary team of product, design, & engineering that come to work every day to build a high-caliber digital experience for our users.
As the Staff, Product Manager focused on International Growth & Engagement, youll own the product roadmap for building a world-class product experience to drive user acquisition, engagement & conversion for our international web presence.
The person in this role will balance multiple fields from design thinking to analytics to product & GTM strategy. They will discover journeys & opportunities across our web presence to craft & experiment with new experiences. Youll work on projects like launching our site into multiple languages, building a localization platform, partnering with regional teams to drive engagement & conversion initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity to build & rebuild a property with millions of visitors a year.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic (https://www.twilio.com/company/values) & is passionate about customer-focused product iteration, experimentation, marketing, & using MVPs to guide innovation.
- 4+ years of related experience
- A proven track record of creating programs, products, or customer experiences in highly agile environments
- You are a fluent technical translator. You present technical complexity in approachable terms for your audience.
- Experience with Wagtail or other CMS / Python, JIRA or other sprint management tools & technical SEO
- Experience analyzing data with SQL & using Web Analytics tools like GA360 & Heap
- Experience launching international sites, notably for German, French, Portuguese, Spanish, & Japanese
- Background in business operations, consulting, or investment banking is a plus
- Bachelors degree in quantitative field
As the Product Manager of Web Engagement, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Own initiatives end-to-end & lead cross-functional teams to drive significant change within the organization
- DRAW THE OWL: Invent from concept to design experiences & programs that empower prospects & customers alike
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Listen, learn, & create for end users while being fastidious with assumptions & continually validating with customer feedback & data.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Strategically balance investments vs return, using MVPs to ensure were efficiently moving towards goals
- WRITE IT DOWN: Plan & execute sprints, maintain a roadmap, & communicate your strategy across the company
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.