Whats up? Were VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Our team is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative & strategic finance solutions in a fast-paced APAC region.
Who are you?
VaynerMedia APAC is looking for a Financial Planning & Reporting Analyst to join the FP&A department to focus on reporting & analysis, which will provide exposure to a fast paced, collaborative & innovative digital creative agency.
An analyst, who wants to make his mark in a growing company. The ideal candidate will be organized, motivated & detail-oriented. Flexibility & adaptability are essential characteristics to perform well in a fast-paced, positive, & rewarding environment.
You will act as an extension of the FP&A team to various groups throughout the organization including specific legal subsidiaries & Corporate Accounting/Finance.
Heres where you come in...
- Understand the clients & revenue streams, project types, etc. for certain subsidiaries
- Assist with developing & updating forecast models based on reporting calendar & requirements outlined by FP&A & Corporate Accounting/Finance Leads
- Continue to support the development of various managerial style reporting views/packages for various subsidiary and/or client reporting views including, but not limited to the following: Contribution Margin, Client Profitability, Staffing, Resourcing
- Develop & track burn reporting to explain trends & variances in both hours & spend relating to billable & non-billable projects
- Assist with the development & creation (inputs) of written memos, reports or presentations for Leaders/Stakeholders focusing on key strategy initiatives, business trends, variance analysis & performance against identified performance indicators
- Prepare/write explanations for various analytics including variance & trend analysis for certain subsidiary, client and/or reporting period views
- Serve as an integral member of the Finance team to ensure data integrity, accuracy & completeness exists across VaynerMedia APAC
- Provide ad hoc support during the closing & reporting timelines & deadlines
- Partner with members of the Fin Ops team to provide value-add reporting, which could include, but is not limited to the following; expense, revenue & profitability
We treasure personality and experience yet we do know that these qualifications lead to what WE KNOW as a success...
- 1+ years of working experience in an FP&A role
- Positive working attitude
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Have an eye on details
- Organized & detail oriented with a willingness to reduce manual inputs & duplication of effort wherever possible
- Experience with NetSuite or similar accounting & project management ERP tools is a plus
- Proficient with MS Powerpoint & Excel (Visio is a plus)
- Experience using an Enterprise Planning Module (Adaptive Insights, Hyperion, TM1, Host Analytics, PBCS, etc.)
- Experience using, but not necessarily proficient in, a business intelligence tool such as Tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy or SAP Business Objects
- Genuine belief in bringing your full self to what you do every day, see work as a calling & a passion.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think lab & not agency. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. Were willing to break rules, try new things, & test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Its fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, & the opportunity to collaborate with the talented & enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We cant wait to meet you.