Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M & have 850 employees across 11 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
We're looking for a talented Data consultant to join our pioneering Professional Services team at an exciting time of growth!
The Data Services Consultant is responsible for driving value into Data Services accounts, scoping, pricing & managing custom data feeds & other data services in collaboration with the sales organization & data engineering teams in order to increase client engagement, retention & growth.
As a Data Services Consultant at Similarweb, you will:
- Use SimilarWebs full range of data assets to develop custom analyses to answer clients questions such as share of digital shelf, digital marketing channels, paid search & SEO strategy, digital consumer journey, conversion funnels, & audience profiling
- Collaborate with Data Engineering to confirm use-case specific data availability & effort estimates to produce bespoke data to answer clients needs
- Collaborate with Data Engineering to produce best-in-class data throughout the life cycle of the project
- Acting as a trusted partner & communicate directly with the client for the entire project lifecycle in conjunction with GTM teams
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Digital Marketing knowledge having used data from Similarweb or a similar company
- Experience presenting to stakeholders in a professional environment
- Advanced level proficiency in data analysis using Excel, PowerPoint & BI tools such as Tableau
- Ability to build rapport, establish trust & create emotional engagement with internal stakeholders & clients
- Strategic thinking to understand issues, trends & perspectives, focusing on long term success
- Problem-solving skills to proactively recognize problems & use all available resources to identify the best solution & to build proven methodology to solve similar problems
- Experience scoping, pricing & managing complex data sets & BI tools
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by curious, witty & passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative & talented professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
Balancing between the flexibility of working from home & the fun of working together with face to face personal connections is important to us. That is why, at Similarweb we will be implementing a Hybrid model in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.