Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, & chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, weve made it our mission to empower personal growth through real human connections because we see a future built on deep trust & collective effort. We are creating a world where people can turn to each other to improve their lives.
The People team is seeking a Senior Technical Sourcer to join our recruiting team to help find & identify prospective candidates for a range of technical & non-technical opportunities at Meetup.
As Senior Technical Sourcer, you will be:
- Assisting with full cycle recruitment for both critical technical & non-technical roles.
- Sourcing quality candidates via multiple recruiting techniques, both traditional & non-traditional. You'll find new & creative ways of connecting to those who aren't actively looking for a new position.
- Acting as a strategic partner for hiring managers both leaning on them for support & pushing them for results.
- Building & maintaining relationships with talent in the start-up community & representing Meetup at all relevant recruiting related events.
- Managing additional projects as needed. At Meetup, we're willing to experiment & try new things, especially when it comes to recruitment. Have a great idea? You'll get the opportunity to try it here.
- Supported by strong talent leaders as you develop your own skills.
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience full-cycle sourcing / recruiting experience, preferably focusing on technical searches.
- Experience using recruitment sourcing tools & applicant tracking systems.
- A self-starter with an innate curiosity about people. A huge part of recruitment is getting candidates to open up & understand what motivates them - that comes naturally for you.
- Strong customer focus. You can balance needs & expectations with grace & conviction.
- An articulate communicator with strong attention to detail.
- Experience working within both agency & internal recruiting teams preferred.
Meetup employees are bold, supportive, & passionate about empowering people to come together & create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, & building diverse, dynamic teams in a safe & inclusive environment. You in?