Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The Client Support Analyst will be providing technical support to customers, answering complex questions on function & usage of product via ticketing systems & video conferencing. You will serve as the primary support liaison between company & customer & convey customer feedback to product development staff. Possesses working knowledge of operating environments & basic knowledge of product functionality.
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Excel) & Windows Applications & have a deep understanding of web & networking technologies.
- Verifies & identifies issues as either legitimate technical product flaws or simple user training deficiencies.
- Interacts extensively with existing customers troubleshooting technical issues.
- Performs training activities with customers to improve user product knowledge.
- Acts as a communication hub between the internal engineering team & the customer to identify needs which are not being addressed.
- Participates in special projects providing support of new product installations.
- Maintains customer issues & sees that they are brought to satisfactory completion by the correct internal team member.
- Maintains database with most current customer contact information.
- Compares Publisher & Agency Ad Performance reports & identifies discrepancy & escalates issues to developers.
- Assists in testing of new versions of product software
- Proactively keeps customers informed of how & when problems are resolved with focus on retention & reference ability.
- Identify possible improvements related to work processes & tools.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution
- Possess a customer service mindset to end users
- Have at least two (2) years of experience providing technical support to end users
- Must possess strong critical thinking, decision making, & problem solving skills
- Must be adaptable, dynamic & quick on your feet
- Experience in digital advertising is a plus!
- Must take your work seriously, be able to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines
- Maintain a professional manner among clients & internal team
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $54,000 to $110,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.