We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace & a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time & money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, & free returns all while we help them stay up on the latest trends that appeal.
For merchants, were driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network & a robust data platform, were creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing & were here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo & Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants & each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ShopRunner is looking for a detail-oriented Senior Quality Engineer to join our talented engineering team. Our stack includes microservices, a browser extension, & website. Expertise in these areas is a strong plus. The only absolute requirement is a solid grasp of software engineering principles, knowledge of test automation best practices, & a willingness to learn new things.
ABOUT WHAT YOULL DO:
- Work with teams developing new products to build a robust testing approach
- Contribute to the company wide testing strategy
- Write & execute test plans & test cases, using frameworks to automate testing as much as possible.
- Champion the quality of our products. Document software bugs in issue tracking tool.
- Participate in the Agile process as part of a cross functional engineering team, coordinating with product owners & engineers.
- Give visibility into the testing process via actionable quality metrics that help improve the product
ABOUT WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years experience working in a Quality role
- Experience with automated testing of web applications
- Self driven, actively looks for ways to mitigate risk & prevent quality issues, & knows how to get things done
- Experience working with User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, & writing test cases
- Has good verbal communication & reasoning skills, including the ability to make a case for testability & testing technology in our code
- Introduces the product team to industry trends & best practices from the QA community
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every day. We accept you for who you are & consider everybody on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.