We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the regional managers in APAC with financial & data analysis support to enable & accurate understanding of the business results & forecast. The role is also the key owner of developing tools for local sales teams to understand the key metrics for the regions business opportunities. The position will report to the Senior Director, FP&A in Canada & will have a close partnership with the Manager, F&A for US, who has oversight for APAC region.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Deliver accurate & timely reporting on monthly business results for each sub-region in APAC focusing on controllable & uncontrollable drivers that are valued with a consistent methodology & utilizing valid data.
- Owner for the annual budgeting & quarterly forecast processes for APAC. Proactively plans the processes with communication to local business leaders, lead discussions, utilizes regional insights & business knowledge to produce materially accurate & timely forecast.
- Proactively support the Australia & Japan Regional Managing Directors, utilizing data & research to deliver data-driven analysis to guide business decisions & prioritization that will drive growth in the regions.
- Develop analysis to value strategic initiatives related to both increasing revenue & improving operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Commercial Analytics global team to develop best practices & pivot to the changing needs of the business.
- Support strategic projects related to IX growth in region & global growth initiatives.
- Interface regularly with local senior leadership & business partners & support analytical needs on ad hoc basis.
Heres what you have:
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Mathematics, Finance or Accounting. Masters nice to have.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in similar or related field.
- Strong communication skills (English)
- Advanced Excel. Prior working experience with Powerpoint & MS suite of products
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools highly preferred
- Basic SQL proficiency highly preferred
- Comfort with ambiguity & self-starter.
- Ability to define processes & support change management.
- Strong analytical experience & problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to articulate & present to senior leaders.
- Ability to explain analysis & conclusions to non-financial business partners
Nice to Have
- Experience working within digital advertising industry.
- Data analytics experience
- Languages from within APAC region
Heres Why Youll Love Working Here
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
What we are looking for:
- Problem Solver: Do you enjoy finding creative solutions? How do you drive change?
- Team Player: How do you work with others? Can you build trust with your business partners in order to drive actions?
- Passion & Energy:Are you interested in cutting edge technology?
- Resilience:How do you handle pressure? How do you deal with uncertainty at workplace?
- Knowledge Hungry: Do you enjoy learning new concepts & ideas?
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.