At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyfts Business Performance & Planning team has one objective: Hit the Numbers. To do so, we go deep into our markets to unearth the most urgent needs & best opportunities to have an impact. We work across teams to build initiatives & drive actions to deliver business results.
The Senior Manager, Business Performance & Planning will be the trusted partner to a Global Operations Regional Vice President & work to develop & execute the business plan for their region on a quarterly & ongoing basis. This individual will need to build credibility & influence with peers on the Regional Leadership Team as well as a variety of cross-functional teams in order to deliver business results for his or her region. She or he will deploy & develop their team of analysts to monitor business performance, develop & achieve buy-in on recommendations, & execute on high impact initiatives across teams.
The ideal candidate is able to intuitively understand opportunities for growth in the business & connect the dots between long term strategic planning & highly practical near-term actions to deliver results & build toward a preferred future state. She or he is relentless in pursuit of outcomes & works to achieve BOTH AND, not either or.
- Hit the Numbers: Set targets for & deliver business results within your region
- Show the Path: Develop a coherent plan & achieve cross-functional buy-in
- Execute: Launch, track, & adjust initiatives to deliver business results
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of strategy & operations roles (business operations, consulting, investment banking, or an equivalent field)
- Responsibility (direct or indirect) for financial results within a business
- People leadership experience & expertise - care deeply & challenge directly
- Ability to drive cross-functional decision-making & coordinated action
- Outcome-driven approach to developing recommendations & demonstrated ability to develop a story & execution plan to support a strategic vision
- Comfortable presenting to senior executives on a regular basis
- Passion & resourcefulness to solve ambiguous, undefined problems
- MBA from top-tier business school preferred but not required
- Extended health & dental coverage options
- In addition to provincial observed holidays, team members get 15 days paid time off, with an additional day for each year of service
- 4 Floating Holidays each calendar year
- Retirement Savings Plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.