Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
The Compensation Senior Manager / Manager will be responsible for promoting & administering the compensation programs at HelloFresh US, an organization with a workforce of approximately 8,000 employees. Scope of this role includes management of the development, evaluation, & continuous improvement of existing & new (executive, salaried, & hourly) compensation programs, their administration, their compliance, & how employees engage with them. Reporting directly to the Associate Director, Compensation, this person will have the opportunity to take the reins of our compensation programs & further accelerate them to ensure they support our efforts to attract, motivate, & retain top talent, building a great place to work. The candidate is expected to be a strong problem solver with excellent analytical skills & a strong aptitude for working cross-functionally.
You will ...
- Participate in cross-functional projects by providing subject matter expertise & compensation modellings & cost projections.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on broad based salaried compensation matters, including market pricing/survey participation, job evaluation/matching, salary architecture & wage compliance
- Foster strong partnerships with business leaders, HR Business Partners, & People Team functional experts for successful evaluation, administrative execution, & employee engagement on existing compensation programs
- Partner with People Core Services team the administration of compensation changes, equity program, variable compensation programs & job rating/evaluation - including management of Compensation Management tool, HRsoft
- Results-oriented: You love creating tangible outcomes
- Gritty: When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Analytical: data is your friend; you're able to translate numbers into action & pave the way for efficiency
- Agile: You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously
- People Advocate + Culture Curator: your passion for solving people problems & dedication to delivering a positive employee experience make you an awesome ambassador for our culture & team
- Interpersonal: you're intuitive, engaging, & outgoing; you're engaging & instantly connect with people
- Embrace Ambiguity: if there is not a clear path, you thrive & get excited from the path you can forge
- Professional: you have a high level of integrity & handle confidential information with tact
At a minimum, you have...
- An exceptional academic record with a degree from a top tier college or University (Finance, Maths, Business Administration, or Analytics degrees preferred)
- A minimum of 3 years working in Compensation field
- Strong analytical skills & ability to interpret & build cost projections & compensation models. Evidence of fluency working with financial data
- Expert Excel skills; experience with Microsoft Access a plus
- Strong attention to detail & high sense of urgency for critical timelines
- In depth knowledge & understanding of compensation design,administration, & engagement for both salaried & hourly employees
- Current knowledge of related government rules & regulations, including FLSA & other applicable Labor and/or Tax laws & regulations around compensation; works with People Core Services team to ensure necessary compliance & reporting requirements
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving high growth environment
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company