Shutterstock is seeking a Growth Hacker to build & rapidly scale new global initiatives. This will be an exciting role as youll have the chance to build the foundation for growth across some of Shutterstocks smaller brands. Were looking for a Growth Hacker with that entrepreneurial spirit & past experience of proven results, in order to hit the ground running & adapt prior successful learnings to our model. This role will be expected to drive traffic on owned sites & ultimately sales/revenue growth. This person will also have the opportunity to work alongside growth team members from the affiliate channel & media channel to brainstorm new & innovative ways to improve results from those channels. Out of the box thinking is required as well as collaboration with other team members. This role is based onsite in NYC (or remote option possible for the right candidate).
- Increase traffic & revenue per month over the next year (sites & use cases to be identified) - this position will be measured against tangible traffic/growth goals.
- Use growth hacking techniques to drive more users & traffic, as well as to improve onsite engagement with Shutterstock products.
- Build innovative value-exchanges & partnerships with affiliated sites & influencers that attract qualified traffic & drive sales of Shutterstock products
- Develop a fast track system for measuring, reporting & optimizing key user growth metrics, as well as the action plan in reaction to those metrics to continue to drive growth.
- Lead the initiatives behind our SEO & paid acquisition channel processes, from a nimble & new growth/opportunity oriented mindset - hence the title, Hacker.
- Identify opportunity areas & execute a game plan to improve those results
- Analyze interaction results & revenues to inform a continued, iterative testing model.
- Report out regularly to growth marketing team & larger performance marketing team ideas/results/findings.
- Past experience growing a content site from the ground floor (zero traffic) up to scale/large size is required. Were seeking a Growth Hacker with proven past results.
- 5+ years working in a results-driven marketing environment
- Hands-on technical experience in SEO, affiliate programs, content marketing, Google Analytics, etc is required.
- Start-up past experience is preferred.
- Able to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion under deadlines
- Experience working with data to drive insights & action plans.
- Self-directed & enthusiastic team player. Action oriented, ambitious & a go-getter
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, & prioritization skills
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 1 million contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 297 million images & more than 16 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The companys brands also include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform; Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V