We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients & suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3 Billion from investors that include Softbank, the Founders Fund, Google Ventures, First Round Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Y Combinator, & Wells Fargo.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base & were excited to continue building a product & service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, youre guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, & resourceful team members.
Were looking for a Technical Recruiting Manager to deliver top talent & lead strategic searches for our Makers departments across the U.S. We are looking for a dynamic leader to align our efforts & processes while demonstrating results. In addition, youll have robust knowledge of best practices & a comprehensive understanding of this complex industry to identify, source & assess profiles to build pipelines, & build strong partnerships with those internal team leads & teams. Excited at the prospect of leading this area in recruiting? Read on!
- Lead the Makers recruiting team & run full recruiting cycle for a variety of positions including: Engineering, Product, Design, Data, IT & Security;
- Proactively build talent pipelines through referral generation, online sourcing, & sourcing campaigns;
- Source & identify passive candidates while tracking data to ensure youre investing in sources with the highest ROI; Recommend creative & results-oriented ideas to cultivate a diverse pipeline;
- Regularly over-communicate information such as candidate pipelines, recruiting funnel metrics, & performance data to internal stakeholders;
- Write eye catching copy to ensure top conversion rates; Locate & engage passive candidates through the use of Linkedin, Boolean sourcing, industry event participation & alternative search techniques;
- Partner closely with our Recruiting & Hiring Leaders to ensure we attract, assess, woo, & close the best of the best; Develop strong relationships with Hiring Leaders to understand the needs of the business;
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape & share findings with broader Makers Recruiting team;
- Build trusted candidate relationships, drive offer approvals, extensions, & negotiations;
- Help build the Flexport Recruiting Brand from the ground up.
You should have:
- BA/BS Degree with 6-8+ years of experience in Recruiting & Sourcing with 2+ years management experience; Experience in fast growing companies a plus;
- Relationship Management. Your fans include our Candidates, Interviewers, & Hiring Leaders;
- Managing team expectations, filling roles, workload balance, coaching through difficult conversations
- Drive for results. You bring the drive to see processes through end-to-end & ensure you deliver top talent every time; Data & metrics are a motivator
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, & woo the best of the best
- Humility. No task is too big or too small;
- Positivity. We work awfully hard & were having a blast doing it; and
- True excitement about building a Global Team
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.