We are looking for a Facilities Lead to take a lead role within the facilities department at Hello Fresh. As the Facilities lead you will be responsible for ensuring the sites hard & soft facilities are running smoothly, fully maintained, & operating to the highest standards. This will include the site security, hygiene, waste management, contractor management, hard & soft services, fabrics & utilities.
What youll do:
- Defect rectification. Seeing defects through to completion, from initial report to completion. Ensuring that purchase orders are raised, issued to the supplier, provided to the accounts department & recorded within the budget tracker.
- Contract negotiation. Ensuring that all contracts are negotiated to the best value for Hello Fresh & working with the procurement team for higher valued contracts
- Energy & utilities management, recording meter readings & analysing data as part of our ISO50001 obligations & making recommendations for energy savings.
- Identify any defects that arise whilst completing the PPMs & undertake rectifications, including recording of actions taken within the maintenance manual & CMMS system
- Contractor management. Booking in contractors for defects & PPMs
- Negotiating new contracts
- Tendering small & medium projects
- Managing the defects & PPMs against all hard & soft facilities, such as but not limited to: MHE, Thermo Forma, toilets, bay & rapid riser doors, industrial cooling, power, boilers, floors, doors, walls, windows & ceilings.
- Issuing permits to work
- Continually provide reactive support when required, to a high standard & within given timescale
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements of the site at all times
- Work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with both the Facilities & Maintenance Manager, providing regular updates on task status.
- Identify & implement improvements with the facilities
- Support with operational projects on an adhoc basis
- Equipment you will be responsible for will include, all floors, doors, walls, windows & ceilings. Roof & roof access, refrigeration plant (CO2 & Ammonia), hi-speed roller doors, dock levellers, lighting, plumbing, access control, power, boilers & gas, MHE & other electrical equipment, racking, comfort cooling, waste compactors & waste conveyors
- Observe & react to on-site BMS system such as meter readings & any set point changes
- Provide feedback to the senior facilities manager on defects, outstanding issues & PPM on a regular basis
- Flag low stock levels to ensure inventory stays within min-max levels.
- Manage the facilities coordinator to ensure those duties are carried out.
Who you are:
- Previous experience working within a Facilities team in the manufacturing sector
- You will have some commercial facilities, maintenance or electrical experience
- You will have the ability to work alone & work methodically
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Ability to learn quickly & think independently
- Desirable; Electrical qualification, ISO50001 background, MHE training, experience in tendering & project management.
What youll get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh subscription
- Heavily discounted weekly on site market
- 33 days holiday
- Gym membership or Private health insurance
- Access to our employee assistance programme
- Access to our many employee perks including; weekly breakfast, celebrations & on & off site social activities
- Access to our on site facilities including table tennis & pool table & free hot drinks
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
- Opportunity to gain maintenance related qualifications