TouchBistro is seeking Senior Director, Demand Generation Growth with extensive demand gen experience executing short & long-term go-to-market strategies at high-growth B2B companies; companies that scaled to $50M+ in revenue. This role, reporting to the VP, Marketing, will be responsible for leading a team to build a marketing database & the right channels to grow, optimize & measure the marketing funnel targeting our diverse customers & complex markets in the USA, Canada, UK & LatAm.
- Lead, motivate & develop a high performing demand generation team comprised of market owners & channel specialists
- Own & develop the inbound & outbound demand generation strategy across multiple channels (ie. SEM, SEO, Nurture, Paid Social & Website)
- Budget development, allocation & management across markets/channels to drive efficient & effective unit economics with a focus on ACV.
- Strategic collaboration & alignment across marketing & sales.
- Growth focus to expand current markets & seek out new demand channels
- Hiring & Training
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 7+ years in marketing with at least 3-5 years of hands-on experience in SaaS demand generation activities
- You have demonstrated success in delivering programs, events, & website marketing programs for B2B software companies
- You must be analytical & able to extract meaning from data & use this to optimize a teams approach & a companys forecast
- You have a unique blend of marketing operations, creative integrated marketing, analytics, people management, & project management expertise.
- High energy & the ability to manage people & multiple initiatives at once
- Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university
- MBA a plus (but we love smart people who really love to innovate & get things done)
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.