Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is in search of a Senior Manager to join our Brand Operations team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about data, people, processes & the systems that drive our business & underpin all the amazing creative work we do in support of our brands.
Through data collection & analytics, he/she will identify project portfolio & resource demand trends ensuring resources & processes are maximized for efficient production. He/she will report to the AD, Brand Operations & will partner with other members of the Brand team to drive the continuous improvement of processes & workflows.
You will ...
- Function as the liaison between Brand, Growth & other cross-functional data analytics teams
- Develop & lead methods for creative & asset-related data collection
- Create comprehensive dashboards & data visualizations to inform better decision-making
- Lead long-term projects to improve data collection & analysis
- Document & change-manage technical workflows
- Assess new tools & technology performing cost & functional analysis
- Explore ways to improve & evolve day-to-day Brand team operations
- Analytical & understand how to identify the root cause of an issue
- Ready to collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams & people of all levels
- A scrappy team player, who will actively pitch-in wherever necessary
- Impeccably organized with careful attention to detail
- A self-starter & truly proactive problem-solver
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding & analytical startup environment
- Calm, collegial, & collaborative
- A bias for teamwork & advocacy for cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to guide & influence work & teams without direct responsibility
At a minimum, you have...
- 7-9 years in-house experience in business operations working with creative teams
- Bachelors degree required
- Demonstrated skill in managing complex project plans
- Strong knowledge of creative & production workflows & process
- Experience pulling creative performance data in platforms such as Tableau
- Led successful long-term projects to improve data collection & analysis
- Ability to document technical workflows
- Experience leading strategic workforce planning
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company