The Director, Demand Generation is responsible for leading & coordinating global demand generation efforts for Vias Partnerships (our B2B/B2G SaaS business), generating qualified pipeline for Sales. This leader will work closely across teams to develop impactful marketing programs that build a prospect pool, generate qualified leads, & create a pipeline that closes. You will be responsible for building & leading a team focused on digital marketing, scalable programs, & unique integrated campaigns. This leader will set global demand gen goals based on revenue targets, manage, & optimize performance.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, & a successful track record building & driving a high performing demand gen strategy & team. This is a key role, contributing in critical ways to the success of Vias fast growing Platform business.
- Drive global B2B/B2G demand generation strategy & tactics
- Take ownership over & be accountable for qualified pipeline to meet revenue targets
- Work closely with global Sales leaders to identify priorities - region, account, solution
- Build Marketing capability as a key contributor to business performance
- Develop & execute the company's strategy for building, managing, & growing leads in target markets for key solution areas
- Understand target audiences, & drive the creation of new campaigns that are relevant to the right stakeholder at the right time, across all stages of a buyers journey
- Develop global campaigns with a clear localization strategy, & work with regional teams to enable campaign activation
- Work with Marketing Operations to build budgets & develop & manage analytics for lead generation, conversion, & revenue growth
- Ensure accurate campaign attribution tracking, create new tracking systems as needed, & evaluate campaign effectiveness
- Hire, develop, & lead an inclusive, engaged, & high performing team
- 7+ years developing & executing strategic demand gen & ABM programs in a B2B, SaaS or Enterprise environment
- Hands-on experience working with demand generation tools, including marketing automation & lead scoring software, ABM & other demand ops tools
- Strong leadership skills with excellent communication & people management capabilities. Ideal candidate will have experience building & managing a strong team.
- Exceptional collaboration & relationship building across Marketing, Sales Ops, & Sales teams
- Clear point of view on approach to ABM
- Background working with/implementing B2B demand waterfall reporting model (e.g. lead scoring, service-level agreements, lead sourced/influenced ratios)
- Strong skills in campaign development & channel strategy
- Budget allocation & reporting experience
- Familiarity with SFDC & marketing automation platforms
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, take ownership, & drive results quickly - while optimizing over time
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.