The Senior Director, Business Systems reports to the Chief Information Officer & will be responsible & accountable for all aspects of Taniums business systems teams, including personnel, technologies, roadmaps & processes. This includes the development & execution of key projects & strategies which meet the needs of multiple stakeholders while maintaining a focus on transparency, efficiency, & ruthless prioritization.
This position will also take a lead role in Enterprise Architecture & will work directly with business & technology stakeholders to design & implement solutions which are secure, reliable, scalable, & efficient.
What you'll do:
- Mentor & work closely with functional leads for Taniums Sales Systems, Finance Systems, & Corp Systems teams to ensure resources & priorities are aligned to business needs
- Drive a culture of transparency, accountability, & efficiency within the Business Systems organization
- Embrace Kanban as the primary methodology for project & workload management
- Work closely with the CISO & the CIO to ensure compliance & security requirements are implemented consistently & effectively
- Grow existing teams as necessary to meet rapidly changing business needs
- Manage associated budgets & maintain relationships with key vendors & suppliers
- Conduct research & make recommendations on products & services
- Build relationships with business leaders across Tanium to ensure ongoing alignment as business initiatives emerge & new technologies are considered, proposed, procured, & deployed
- Take a lead role in ongoing compliance mandates, including execution of ISO27001 policies & procedures
- Mange Taniums disaster recovery & continuity planning efforts
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years in a senior leadership role
- 8+ years relevant work experience preferred
- Direct experience managing a blend of leaders, individual contributors & complex projects
- Demonstrated history of engaging & working with senior business leaders
- Experience driving the ongoing management of SaaS platforms (O365, Salesforce, Okta, Netsuite, Boomi, ServiceNow, etc)
- Deep understanding of various IT & Compliance frameworks, including ITIL, ISO27001, SOC2, FedRAMP, SOX, etc.
- Architect-grade technical acumen
- Proven ability to manage uncertainty & thrive in a rapidly changing environment
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.