PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, & retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate & dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
As a Team Lead - Customer Quality Assurance Analyst, your job is to ensure that our customers go through the proper implementation process. You will review the work of several teams to ensure we are launching a product that sets our customers up for long-term success & satisfaction at the time of product launch.
The priority is to make sure we are setting our customer up for success. Overall website functionality at time of launch depends on you. C website best practices, considering the user experience, & efficiently communicating the website needs will be your focus. You will work with multiple customer onboarding teams & serve as the final frontier to safeguard the accuracy of production across the organization. The Customer Quality Assurance Analysts primary focus to assist other onboarding teams in following best practices regarding SEO, User Experience & Product Functionality. Our websites cant launch without your final approval
How you will contribute:
- Work with the Customer Quality Team to ensure quality of live sites, keeping SEO, functionality, & user experience in mind.
- Provide mentorship & support to direct reports, including hosting 1:1s & facilitating team meetings.
- Establish guidelines & best practices for quality websites & product set up, as well, train the Customer Quality team on best practices & standards.
- Spend 50% of the time reviewing website content, ensuring overall design is appealing & appropriate, & SEO elements are configured
- Test features of the product to ensure that data feeds into the customers online portal.
- Document & track any issues that could prevent the customers online presence from reaching its full potential.
- Assist the onboarding teams by troubleshooting websites in their pre-launch & post-launch phase.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert to customer-facing teams such as Implementation & Customer Success Managers.
- Contribute to the Customer Quality automation roadmap with the Product & Engineering team.
You will stand out with:
- College degree or equivalent education & work experience.
- At least 2 years of professional experience, preferably in a role focused on SEO, performance analysis or user experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) & other forms of local online or digital marketing.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, organization & multitasking skills.
- Proven ability to drive results under pressure & in the face of ambiguity.
- Skilled communicator, both verbal & written.
- Recognition of a high growth tech environment that change is constant.
- Previous management experience is a plus.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant & helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, & retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state & local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.