About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Working directly under the Global People Strategy Partner, our People Generalist will play a key role in developing, engaging & supporting all of our employees. You will be a key player in scaling our learning & development programs globally. You will assist with the planning, content writing, & execution of employee engagement & development programs. This role is ideal for a collaborative, solutions-oriented, & creative self-starter.
What you'll do:
- Respond to general employee questions & requests.
- Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience.
- Establish & refine processes to deploy learning programs globally, including in person workshops, live webinars, & self-paced online learning.
- Design, Develop, & Facilitate valuable learning content.
- Deliver a variety of L&D programming.
- Manages pre- & post-learning activities, communications & materials.
- Conducts follow-up surveys of all completed training to evaluate & measure results.
- Maintain updated curriculum database & training records.
- Stay up-to-date on new training methods & techniques.
- Completes special HR related projects.
- Assist with the planning & coordination of company-wide engagement events.
- Assist with the organizing & coordination of HR-related events (i.e. training sessions, department gatherings).
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management & the HR staff.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality & professionalism at all times.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors Degree with 2 - 4 years of HR experience.
- Foundational knowledge of Human Resource disciplines.
- 2-3 years of work experience in corporate learning & development, facilitating training and/or administering learning management systems is preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects under deadline with excellent attention to detail.
- Passion for learning & continuous professional improvement.
- Sound decision making & organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in PowerPoint & Excel.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to build relationships with employees throughout the organization.
- Ability to operate with rapidly shifting priorities, timelines, & deliverables
- Work from Sandy Springs office
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.