The Revenue organization at Peloton is responsible for generating Connected Fitness-related sales across a variety of go-to-market channels (e.g. E-Commerce, Retail, Inside Sales, Partnerships) & business lines (e.g. Bike, Tread, Accessories, Apparel).
Peloton is looking for a talented individual to lead the newly formed Revenue Analytics Engineering function that will build & improve foundational data infrastructure essential to accelerating & optimizing acquisition efforts across the entire Revenue organization.
- Build out & lead an analytics engineering function that provides core reporting for senior executives & hundreds of people across North America
- Own the Revenue teams data from end-to-end, including data ingestion, transformation, & visualization
- Understand business context & translate stakeholder needs into ETL & dashboard requirements. You will work closely with both go-to-market teams as well as horizontal teams like Revenue Analytics, Sales Operations, & Marketing Analytics
- Design new data architecture, & revamp existing data architecture, to ensure best-in-class operational reliability & modularity
- Build & maintain critical data pipelines & dashboards to ensure highly accurate & reliable business reporting. Make data model & ETL code improvements to improve pipeline efficiency & data quality
- Identify data discrepancies & maintain transparent & up-to-date code to ensure business requirements & ETL logic match. Monitor daily job execution as well as diagnose/fix issues to ensure SLAs are met with internal stakeholders
- Build Looker data models & modify views/explores to support reporting & analysis. Own data import/export pipelines
- Grow the team to scale with increasing business needs & data complexity, while ensuring more junior members learn & develop engineering best practices
- 6-8 years experience in a data engineering, business intelligence, or technical data analytics role supporting sales, retail, or marketing organizations - of which 1-3 years is in a leadership/people manager capacity
- Serious plus: Understanding of data feeds coming from various tools used by sales teams (e.g. Salesforce, Drift Chat, Talkdesk, Booking Bug, Eloqua, Marketo) and/or retail businesses (e.g. SAP, Netsuite, Shopify)
- Expertise in SQL & ETL optimization techniques, especially within cloud-based data warehouses like Snowflake, BigQuery, & Redshift, as well as use of OSX command line & version control software (git). Plus: Knowledge of AWS ecosystem/CLI & data ingestion tools (e.g. Fivetran, Stitch)
- Extensive experience with building Looker data models, as well as data pipeline management technologies with dependency checking (e.g. Airflow, dbt), schema design, & dimensional data modeling
- Ability to leverage tools, business intuition, & impeccable attention to detail for data validation & QA
- Excellent communication skills, especially when distilling technical or complex matters into clear & concise explanations for senior leaders & less technical stakeholders
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive & go above & beyond the task at hand
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related technical field
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.