Nexthink is a global leader in Digital Employee Experience. Our product allows enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experience. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation & employee feedback across all endpoints, Nexthink helps IT teams meet the needs of the modern digital workplace.
Headquartered in Switzerland, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Australia & the US. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of seven million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
Thanks to our fantastic growth we are looking for new rock stars!
TheBusiness Development Representativeplays an integral role as part of a Regional Sales Team that consists of Regional Sales Managers, Sales Engineers & Nexthink partners. TheBusiness Development Representativeis responsible for drivingnew opportunities & pipeline.
- Create qualified opportunities through outbound calling
- Qualify & convert incoming leads
- Work closely with channel partners in lead generation activities
- Campaign & event follow-up
- Prospect at C-level, VP & Director levels
- Profile & penetrate Key Accounts
- Set-up qualified prospect appointments for sales
- Effectively articulate the value of our solution to both technical & non-technical buyers
- Maintain contact with leads on a regular basis
- Create new incremental opportunities from existing customers
- Manage & document the details of the sales cycle in Salesforce.com & other tools
- Function: Sales
- Level: Entry Level