Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a leader on the Talent Acquisition team, youll partner with engineering leadership to help build on Unqorks already stellar Platform Engineering team. Youll be trusted to work autonomously to build & execute on sourcing strategies, drive an exceptional candidate experience, & champion standardization in our assessment process. This is an exciting opportunity to be a driver of growth at Unqork as we continue to scale rapidly on our pursuit of revolutionizing the way software is built.
What youll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth & positive candidate experience
- Proactively source & attract passive engineering talent through a variety of methods to build a consistent pipeline
- Gain a deep understanding of Unqorks culture, product, strategic direction, & competitors, using this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, & create compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Contribute to hiring processes & procedures, employer branding, onboarding, & organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand & ensure alignment on the specifications of each role needed while executing solid sourcing & recruiting plans
What were looking for:
- 2-5 years of recruiting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to read the room & react to your audience
- Stellar communication skills & the ability to effectively communicate delicate & confidential information
- A track record of negotiating & navigating complex compensation conversations
- You are passionate about diversity, inclusion, & finding unique individuals that share our values to add to Unqorks culture
- Understanding of the data analytics & the importance of data integrity in Greenhouse
- Demonstrated organizational skills & personal methods of ensuring no candidate gets left behind or falls through the cracks
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced & evolving environment of a tech startup
- Experience with a recruiting agency
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.