Program Manager, ISV Sales
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an experienced Program Manager, ISV Partner Sales to design & execute initiatives & programmatic institutions to drive results for our ISV segment.
Twilio is looking for a Program Manager, ISV Partner Sales who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of managing & leading complex projects & programs. They also have:
- 5+ years of experience in sales programs, sales operations, or sales management within the cloud industry
- Experience developing & operationalizing programs to support ISV partners of varying levels of maturity
- Working knowledge of the telecommunications industry/carrier regulatory & compliance environment to guide & influence cross functional program approach
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally on defining requirements needed to develop & deliver partner enablement
- Ability to take broad concepts & the vision & then develop structured plans, actions & measurable metrics & effectively execute those plans
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong consultative relationships with external partners & internal teams at all levels
- Adept in leading & managing without formal authority & bias to action within ambiguous & fast-paced environments
- Bring data driven methodology & quantitative analytical skills
- Strong bias to action & excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, including experience presenting to C-level executives
- A bachelors degree & prior work related experience or equivalent
As a Sales Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Define, design, launch, & run strategic initiatives that contribute to our go-to-market plan; lead operational programs, communicating proposals & updates to senior leadership
- BE BOLD: Lead efforts to scale the execution of sales activities & market growth strategies by building mechanisms & programs that reach across all geos, territories, & channels, with the goal of driving adoption
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Create a strong partnership with sales, ensuring they are well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, & core curriculum necessary to effectively sell Twilio
- DON'T SETTLE: Be responsible for building a strategic business development plan that defines priorities, ensuring it is well aligned across Twilio, & executing the plan while working with key internal stakeholders
The ISV Partner Sales team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. With an ever growing amount of software companies embedding our technologies into their products & solutions, it is critical that we develop the programs & structures specific to supporting & growing our ISV partner business. This rapidly growing segment requires support of a sales team that is focused on driving Sell To, Sell With & Sell Through motions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.