The Professional Services teams mission is to accelerate the time to value for our Pendo users. We are a team of creative individuals that have a passion for delivering value for our customers, while sharing best practices along the way. Our goal is to exceed our customers expectations in every engagement.
As a Professional Services Engineer, you will collaborate with customers to understand their key business initiatives & drive value by delivering customized solutions on the Pendo platform.
Responsibilities (what you'll do):
- Collaborate with Pendo customers to design & implement solutions that elevate user experience within their web & mobile products
- Share best practices for analyzing product usage, delivering in-app guidance, & leveraging the Pendo platform
- Scope, define, manage & deliver custom services using, extending or integrating with the Pendo platform
- Manage custom services projects from kickoff through delivery & post-delivery support
- Partner with the Pendo Product organization to drive product enhancements that increase value delivered to customers
- Drive efficiency into the Pendo Professional Services business by defining reusable processes & frameworks
Qualifications (what you have):
- Passion for helping customers realize value through implementation & consulting services
- 2+ years of technology implementation, management consulting, product management, or account management experience
- Ability to learn technical concepts, translate them to business solutions, & deliver the result
- Self-starter who seeks challenging assignments
- 4-year degree preferred
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental & vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.