Trustpilot Partner Manager, New York
Trustpilot is looking for a high performing Partner Manager to join our thriving team on 5th Avenue in New York, NY. The Partner Manager is a pivotal role in scaling our high growth SaaS organization. Working closely with multiple departments such as new biz, retention, & marketing, this performance-based role is responsible for driving qualified referral opportunities for our new biz teams through a portfolio of agency & tech partners.
- Achieve revenue targets & key performance indicators by successfully developing & nurturing a portfolio of partners
- Drive sales & marketing relationships with partners & uncover co-marketing opportunities to collaborate on with our demand gen team
- Educate partners on Trustpilots value prop, customer success stories, & case studies to encourage partner-generated leads & referrals
- Be skilled at closing client business through your portfolio of partners while working jointly with the current sales team
- Coordinate & host training & education sessions with new & existing partners on Trustpilots offering, product updates & roadmap via digital presentations & in person meetings
- Be prepared to support Trustpilot sales teams on deal reviews, pipeline management, & forecasting
- Previous experience with eCommerce platforms, marketing technologies, & digital marketing solutions/strategies
- Strong presentation & public speaking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams & global offices with strong verbal, written, & interpersonal skills
- Experience in sales/business development/account management in SaaS
- Proven ability to build & manage relationships with the goal of growth & retention
- Willingness to travel & make onsite visits to partners & events
- Strong experience with Salesforce stage management & best practices
- Competitive, passionate, with a relentless desire to win & achieve
- Strong communicator, collaborative in your approach, & open to learning
- Competitive Salary, Full Benefits, & 401k
- Equity participation
- Paid family leave
- An incredible culture
- Free lunch on Fridays, bagel Mondays, & a fully stocked kitchen
Interested candidates should contact Katie McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trustpilot is the worlds most powerful review platform, free & open to all. Our mission is to bring people & companies together to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.
We believe that people want to shape & improve their world. So, we offer a free & open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, were a place to connect with & influence businesses. For companies, were a platform for progress; a way to improve & innovate by engaging & collaborating with consumers.
With 50 million consumer reviews of 232,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilots community is live in 25 countries & more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction & drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries & has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany & the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne & Vilnius Trustpilots 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.