PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators.
The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses.
PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & nine data centers worldwide.
We are immediately hiring a AssociateSales Manager Publisher Developmentto join our growing Sales team in our London office.
This key contributor is responsible for driving revenue growth via new publisher acquisition, client retention & upselling to current publishers.
As a member of PubMatic's Publisher Development team, you will be responsible for establishing, long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with digital media companies & other comScore publishers. You will be a key member of PubMatic's sales team involved in prospecting, selling, & closing long-term relationships.
The best candidates will have strong prior sales experience, as well as a clear understanding of the perspectives of buyers in the marketplace. They will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility & accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales & operational requirements for monetization.
You will excel in selling complex or technical products.
- Work with the Sales leadership team to define, achieve & exceed revenue & business goals
- Developsales strategy that drives accelerated business growth
- Work closely with the Marketing organization to shape go-to-market narrative, & be expert at articulating the story internally & externally
- Continuously prospectfor new business using your existing network of relationships & creating new relationships
- Evangelize & present PubMatic solutions for maximum immediate revenue recognition
- Support sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, & closing
- Participatein industry events & assist in developing PubMatic's market presence
- Meetor exceeding quarterly revenue goals
- + 2 years previous publisher development sales experience in a digital business
- Strong knowledge & familiarity with Internet advertising models, ad optimization, audience trends & technologies
- Strong existing relationships with digital media companies
- Solid communication & interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Self-starting with an ability to learn, take charge & deliver results with minimal supervision
- High energy & passionate about working in a fast-paced start up environment
- Language skills - German or French preferable
- Motivating salary package, base salary, andquarterly bonus
- Work-life balance culture - 9am to 5.30pm schedule
- Vitality membership - life insurance, discount to gym membership, renting a bike
- Lunch twice a week & a fully stocked kitchen
- Strong focus on learning & development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, budget for training
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.