ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Group is looking to add a Regulatory Manager with 3+ years of relevant experience to its Regulatory Operations & Product Advisory team to support FanDuels efforts in entering new markets & launching new products. This exciting role sits at the intersection of key technology/product efforts & regulatory affairs, & will directly contribute to the companys growth.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
This position will work with a fantastic team of FanDuel attorneys & regulatory compliance professionals striving to expand FanDuels national footprint & improve the Companys product offerings. Reporting to a FanDuel Senior Manager, this role will:
- Oversee regulatory operations tasks related to new markets or new product offerings.
- Draft & maintain key regulatory documents, including product internal controls.
- Review regulations & work with internal teams to satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Engage with state regulator staff & commercial partners, as needed.
- Monitor potential impact of upcoming changes to FanDuel products on regulatory compliance & partner with internal stakeholders to appropriately address any necessary response.
- Maintain record retention processes for effective & compliant record retention.
- Complete other regulatory compliance tasks assigned by management.
FanDuel offers products in high-growth, evolving industries, & the right teammate for this role will need to be comfortable operating in ambiguous circumstances & able to exercise sound judgement with limited information. Superior analytical, strategic, communication, interpersonal & writing skills are of paramount importance, as is a strong work ethic, commitment to being a team player, & an aptitude to quickly learn the nuances of technology, gaming, & media industries.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 3 years of successful experience in an analytical & detail-oriented role.
- Preference for experience in the sports wagering/internet gaming industry or other highly regulated industries.
- Experience engaging directly with federal or state regulators, or comparable authorities.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of management.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced & changing environment.
- Understanding of business priorities & ability to work to meet them.
- High level of personal initiative & motivation.
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Professional, honest & reliable.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.