Were a full-service digital agency built for the now. We partner with clients to drive their business outcomes with best-in-class modern video production, media planning & distribution, influencer marketing & everything in between.
Who are you?
You're an incoming college junior or senior, a grad student or recent graduate, who's trying to kickstart a career in digital/social/tech. Youre an ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand creative problem solving & will be excited to create an engaging story no matter what channel it lives in. You have passion about design & a hunger to learn how to create pieces that drive engagement & extend brand experiences. However, you also understand that good ideas can come from anywhere & are open-minded when working with teammates. You are a flexible multi-tasker who communicates naturally, passionately, & collaboratively. Youll be working exclusively within the digital realm (no print work). You're interested in a paid internship that'll have you touching multiple parts of our business & hustling for some of the world's biggest brands.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have their own laptop to use for work
- Has strong research, writing, organizational & grammar skills
- Has an insatiable curiosity & knowledge about all things social, web, & mobile
- Possesses a hunger to learn & be mentored by professionals
- Loves all things digital & understands relevant social media platforms
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Can commit to working at least 35 hours per week
What you'll be doing:
- Youll be asked to help out with a range of creative work from faster, smaller pieces to bigger builds
- You must be comfortable with getting out there with a camera, iPhone, etc., & bringing your creative chops to life
- Youll work within a dynamic team structure with several creative leads, helping to support & deliver on our core community & brand specific campaigns
- Youll care about concepting, designing, developing, & putting the team in the best position to present our ideas
- Youll have strong typography skills, a love & mastery of photoshop & feel very comfortable in all adobe creative suite programs
Please submit a digital portfolio with resume submissions.
This 8 week program will run remotely, from June 13th until August 5th. Exact dates are subject to change.