** This role will be required to work out of our NYC office in a hybrid capacity **
VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
- Manages & owns full life cycle recruiting: pipeline, sourcing, screening, selecting, scheduling, & hiring
- Partners with HR Strategists & hiring managers to stay aware of their staffing needs & create recruitment strategies & processes to support their needs
- Source prospective candidates for open positions using job boards, applicant tracking system (ATS), & LinkedIn.
- Identify diversity initiatives: utilizing available job boards, career fairs, & networking opportunities.
- Manage candidate experience; guiding candidates through the recruiting life-cycle by being highly responsive with candidate communications.
- Build an annual calendar of the Recruiting events (e.g., meetups, happy hours, career fairs, LinkedIn presence, etc.).
- Hosting in-house career days for students & recent graduates by department or field of expertise
- Build & maintain good relationships with universities & other educational institutions
- Attend college career fairs, interacting with students & promoting our employer brand
- Screening resumes, conducting interviews & performing skills assessment tests for junior positions & internships
- Report on recruiting metrics after every careers event, including number of candidates interviewed & hired
- Advertise current open roles to online & offline alumni communities
- Contact university career counselors & provide informative materials about our internship programs
- Post job ads & source potential candidates on social media groups
- 1-2+ year recruitment experience recruiting for entry-level roles
- Knowledge of the marketing / advertising industry with a specific focus on one or all of the following: Media, Strategy, Analytics, Content Creation
- Expert in G-Suite tools & experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse) experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & organizational skills.
- Exceptional integrity, self-motivated & proven track record of thriving in fast-paced environments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage high volume roles, multiple projects & deadlines.
- High caliber to be organized & detail-oriented is a must