CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
In the Product Director, Platform role, you will work in close collaboration with the SVP Platform Engineering, & peer product teams, to define & build core platform features & services, including identity proofing, biometric matching & payment capabilities. Success in this role includes: (1) helping CLEAR evolve its platform to support new business models & 10x user growth; & (2) coaching/leading a high-performance Product team focused on core platform features & functionality. This role is located in our New York City headquarters along with our Platform engineering team.
What You Will Do:
- Define CLEARs platform product strategy in partnership with engineering leadership & key business/product stakeholders
- Contribute to company-level strategic decisions by highlighting current & future state capabilities of the platform
- Define success metrics for the Platform team & drive a culture of continuous, data-driven improvements
- Evaluate build vs buy vs partner opportunities for platform features
- Manage & develop a team of high-performing Product Managers
- Help drive overall Product Team culture: ownership, communication, measurement, & innovation
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- 10+ years of experience in technology product management including management experience
- Ability to drive alignment across senior executives, business leads & technical leads
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including description of technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Passion for learning new things & driving innovation
- Experience using machine learning to drive new feature development