We're looking for a Customer Outreach Associate to support Vimeos fast-growing sales team. This role will be a part of a new team focused on expanding our footprint with existing Vimeo users - over 200 million of them!
Youll report directly to the Director of Global Sales Development. The Sales Development team powers our new business team through inbound/outbound leads & this work will be key to helping them generate new potential customers for Vimeo.
What youll do
- Build market research including targeted lists of contacts & companies
- Create, test, & optimize our content, as well as increase the effectiveness of our messaging
- Prospect client research, country research, connection strategies, & messaging
- Optimize content & increase engagement & response. Conduct A/B tests on sequences, subject lines, content, links & calls to action
- Coordinate with marketing & sales to maintain consistent messaging across emails & phone scripts
- Research target accounts, identify key players, & verify information
- Manage, track, & report on data using spreadsheets & CRM tools
- Learn video technology, & apply takeaways to market research & opportunity identification
- Manage our library of content
- Conduct audits on our personalized messaging from sales reps to ensure the quality of the content & share findings & recommendations with managers
- Generate concise daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on results of campaigns. Deliver comprehensive action plans to optimize
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 3+ years of experience in market development, lead generation, or sales development, ideally within SaaS businesses
- Successful track record in writing action-focused sales copy that produces measurable results in a business-to-business environment. Ideally, you have experience targeting senior executives
- Some existing proficiency in research & data (e.g. fluency with Excel/Google Sheets & basic research/search tools)
- Experience working in an account-based selling environment & have a keen understanding of the strategy
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload to maximize efficiency
- Interest in learning more about Vimeos users & community
- Ability to build relationships with internal partners, drive to fully understand technology platform capabilities, & Vimeos ability to solve partner needs
- Demonstrated interest in the online video or technology industries
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Fluency in multiple languages, Spanish or French preferred
- Experience with video technology
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs