As a Senior Product Designer on our Ads team, you will be responsible for defining & designing the look & feel of the Reddit Advertiser Platform, as well as the Reddit ad experience. You'll partner with our product & engineering teams to build the tools & processes that our partners will use to manage their campaigns & help them deliver a robust experience to Reddit users & our communities. You will leverage design-thinking & product strategy to create innovative experiences & features across the Reddit ecosystem.
What You'll Do
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem solving or process improvements
- Deliver prescient user insights across diverse areas of focus that are non-obvious & lead to innovative design solutions
- Gather community input & weigh against existing factors to effectively present a feature or product area to end-users through research or other community events
- Build consensus across diverse teams through effective communication & present to senior executives as well as to large groups of end users
Who You Might Be
- Experience working on ads or enterprise products across multiple platforms (desktop & mobile)
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first principles & communicating it to stakeholders
- Humble & motivated to ship the best product; you're always thinking about how to improve the experience for the end user
In addition to your application, please submit a portfolio or case studies that highlight the breadth & depth of your design experience. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.