ABOUT THE ROLE
Were searching for a highly organized Talent Development Coordinator to assist our Talent Development team with coordination & the execution of our talent acquisition & talent marketing efforts. This role will be focused on project tracking & organizing of the casting & onboarding processes for new Instructors. The Talent development team sets the strategy, workflow process & vision for the future of our global Instructor team & is critical to the operation of our business.
Our ideal candidate is highly organized with excellent project management skills & an ability to organize multiple workflows. This role will support teams at Peloton with fairness, humility, inclusion, & open-mindedness.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Coordinate day-to-day operations for Talent Development team including candidate calls, auditions, stakeholder meetings, video audition intake
- Manage & help build a database of instructor candidates
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools, organize & track all documentation involved in casting & onboarding process
- Along with Talent Development, support external departments with problem solving, anticipating needs & concerns, & providing solutions within the casting & onboarding processes
- Coordinate a high volume of complex phone & onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, & provide confirmations for the candidate
- Act as the liaison between Director of modality, Executive Producer, Executive & Talent teams
- Contribute to projects that positively impact the talent recruiting team
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage their time efficiently
- 1+ years of experience in production and/or talent management or acquisition
- Knowledge of excel, google sheets & project management software
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal & written communication to both Hiring Managers & Candidates
- Ability to be flexible & work cross-functionally across the business
- Empathetic understanding of the candidate process
- Proactive, responsive work style
- Bachelor's degree
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing & lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.