At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
This role will involve working closely with all elements of the Customer Experience & Trust team (CET), & will report directly to the CET Training Manager. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic & creative individual, who can collaborate well with other learning experience designers & performance enablement specialists, use data from the QA team to drive the CET team toward continual improvement & excellence.
- Manage the end-to-end design & development of a learning solution, from initial scoping to final learning product release.
- Use an array of tools to produce materials that promote learning through self-study, practice, performance support, & socialization & knowledge-sharing.
- Contribute to the development & implementation of team templates, learning models & overall best practices.
- Develop assessment instruments to measure learner acceptance, comprehension, & application of processes & systems knowledge.
- Ensure & drive best practices standardization across all projects, content & sites.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to set & manage expectations, create project plans, & regularly communicate project update & status.
- Develop performance-based learning objectives & ensure training products are designed & to achieve those objectives through effective design practices, testing, & other UX best practices
- Share best practices, & help the training team conceptualize, design, & organize projects
- Work with external Instructional vendors & consultants
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in instructional design & developing learning content
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required, Master's Degree or higher preferred, additional training related certification preferred.
- Alignment with Lyfts Core values: Make It Happen, Uplift Others & Be Yourself
- A passion for creating great learning experiences that drive for customer experiences
- Self-motivated & a team player
- History of driving continuous improvements in learning strategy & content through collaboration & prototyping
- Experience with LMS environments, elearning content authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Elucidat, etc.), & screencasts (Screenflow or Camtasia)
- Experience with multimedia production & graphic design tools in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) & TechSmith tools (Camtasia & SnagIt)
- Experience with elearning formats & ability to recommend the best approach based on the uniqueness of each situation (.MP4, SCORM or xAPI)
- Demonstrated success with building effective learning experiences in the format of Instructor-led (ILT), blended-learning, simulations, game-based & gamified learning, websites, microlearning, just in time solutions, job aids & infographics, video, & animation/motion graphics
- Able to provide digital portfolio of prior work, previously executed projects, or example courses
- Experience in designingmodularized training content via virtual or e-learning courses for global audiences with diverse educational & cultural backgrounds.
- Strong ability to establish relationships & work collaboratively; comfortable collecting, consulting, & prioritizing stakeholder needs in conjunction with organizational goals
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Experience working on a global team preferred
- Experience with video production (development, pre-production, filming, post-production, & distribution) preferred
- Project management experience & skillset; Action Mapping & Agile SCRUM methodologiespreferred
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.