As a Daily Harvest Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with our VP of Product, Director of Design, & Founder/CEO to define the future of our customer experience. The digital product team at Daily Harvest is on a mission to ensure that our customers have easy access to the type of nourishing food they need & want to be eating, but dont have time to prepare. Youll help us bring our vision of a personalized, self-replenishing freezer to life.
What you'll do:
- Assess opportunities to increase customer lifetime value & retention. Youll dive deep into our data & work with our customer research team to develop new insights & hypotheses.
- Lead the strategic planning process for your squad & outline the opportunities youll focus on each quarter to drive the metrics your team owns.
- Youll review a broad landscape of opportunities & determine which initiatives to bring into product discovery through careful analysis. Youll kick off the design process & engage the whole squad of engineers, designers, data analysts, & stakeholders in the purpose, insights, & goals behind the work.
- Youll dig in deep to understand the engineering implications of your work, youll collaborate closely with your designer & lead engineer to make decisions about the order of operations & the scope of the product youre developing.
- Youll break down the work into shippable units with your lead engineer. Youll engage the engineering team in discussions about prioritization & make customer-centric decisions as a team.
- Youll closely monitor the results of your work by thoughtfully constructing A/B tests & closely observing post-launch metrics & customer feedback.
- More specifically, youll work with our data team to improve customer-facing recommendations, work on infrastructure to enable deeper personalization, & youll ship experiences across our iPhone app & our responsive website.
Who you are:
- Have a track record of bringing new consumer-facing products from concept to launch. Significant experience in making product decisions based on both qualitative insights & quantitative data.
- 5+ years of experience, ideally in a product role for at least 2 of those years. If youre really excited about the opportunity & think you could succeed in the role, dont let those numbers prevent you from applying. Bonus points if you have experience in a high-growth startup environment.
- Able to effectively communicate internally & externally & are able to sell ideas & clearly explain product concepts
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture & challenge the traditional path
- Possess internal & external team leadership skills & are able to build & maintain strong relationships with colleagues. Proven track record of effective collaboration with peers in engineering & design.
- Experience with agile, XP, or SCRUM software development practices
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems & are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction. Willing to roll up your sleeves & do what is necessary to get the job done.
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, & fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits & vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. Were on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, & Refinery29, & garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, & Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, & future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, & iterating, & celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, & we get things done. We love adaptogens & cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table & believe in a collaborative & inclusive environment.As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.These are our guiding principles & apply across all aspects of employment.