Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement & revenue performance. CMOs from the worlds most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI & advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words & emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics, & machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the worlds most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged & scored words & phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results & data-driven insights to identify the trends & emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a People Business Partner to serve as a trusted resource & confidant to employees, a strategic consultant to management on employee relations issues, & lead strategic people-focused initiatives. The People Business Partner will also be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees & management throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will have experience with HR best practices & employee relations. The People Business Partner will communicate with both the People Team & leadership to offer ideas & solutions while driving our strong & innovative company culture.
What You Will Do:
- Provide guidance to employees in a variety of areas, including performance & career planning, retention, employee relations, compensation & benefits, organizational effectiveness, etc.
- Work with managers to help drive employee programs that enhance our strong company culture
- Support employees at all position levels in the organization as advocates & mediators for the full employee life-cycle of hire through exit
- Counsel employees & management with regards to company policies, compliance, culture, programs & practices, work environment, & other challenges
- Drive & enable cultural transformation to support a progressive, diverse, & inclusive environment
- Monitor the employee climate to identify issues/trends & counsel leadership on identifying issues & implementing corrective actions, while also identifying opportunities to increase engagement
- Be both an advocate for employees & a champion for the business
- Bring a global viewpoint to all programs & systems
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks & ensuring regulatory compliance
- Build & implement People-focused programs that align with Persados mission, values, culture, & goals
- Work closely with managers to evaluate current staff, identify high potential employees, create succession plans, & analyze workforce trends to generate workforce plans that support the strategy of the business
Who You Are:
Youre a highly-motivated, enthusiastic, & passionate HR practitioner who is able to balance the needs of the business with the needs of our People.
- 1-2 years of specific HR business partner or relevant experience (startup/tech industry experience preferred)
- 3-5+ years of full-time professional work experience (business & HR experience preferred)
- A strong understanding & experience with HR best practices & employee relations
- Excellent verbal & written communication, & cross-functional collaboration skills
- A strategic mindset & a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude -- no task is too small for you
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & be adaptable as situations require
- Robust multitasking skills & comfortable wearing many hats at once
What We Offer:
By joining Persado, you will be part of a young, creative & dynamic company undergoing rapid growth & transformation into a global market leader.
- Competitive salary & bonus plans
- Meaningful equity compensation
- All the computer gear you need to improve your productivity
- Work-life flexibility - we value your contributions above all!