Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Analyst will support work streams on projects related to Visa CEMEA Interchange & Pricing strategy & initiatives, including close collaborating with business lines across functional areas.
The position requires the ability to apply strong analytical, financial modelling & critical thinking skills to solve business problems, & quickly arrive at recommendations that drive corporate priorities.
The Analyst will report to the Senior Director - Pricing, CEMEA Interchange & Pricing team & will be based at Visa's office in Dubai, UAE.
- Support & lead elements of CEMEA interchange & pricing strategy development & refinement, including opportunity identification, strategic analysis, & sizing/monitoring impacts.
- Support or lead aspects of interchange & pricing rates modelling, socialization & forecasting, including but not limited to business case & stakeholder impact assessment development around all proposed new fees/services and/or rate modifications, as well as post-implementation maintenance & monitoring.
- Identify, prioritize, & execute the activities required to support Visa's corporate strategies, priorities, & special initiative projects.
- Work within cross-functional & cross-regional project teams to solve corporate business problems, collaborating & coordinating with a range of internal stakeholders to make recommendations on a wide range of business issues.
- Governance of CEMEA Interchange & Pricing fee tables, logistic & administration of IRF & Pricing proposals, development of required documents, record keeping & approvals.
- Project management of Interchange & Pricing technical implementations.
- Use Visas transactional databases to assess a broad set of quantitative & qualitative issues, & synthesize this information from large datasets into key points for internal discussions.
- Educate internal stakeholders on Visas interchange & pricing strategy.
- BA / BS
- 2+ years of experience in financial services, payments processing, and/or strategy consulting
- Experience in managing competing demands of multiple projects at the same time, often with overlapping sets of stakeholders & individual timelines
- Ability to work independently, usually within a complex & often ambiguous environment, to build rigorous, fact-basesthat support recommendations to senior management, other executive, functional, or regional management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects work streams. Must be able to develop content independently, often under significant time constraints.
- Should be able to prioritize work flow with limited supervision.
- Superior analytical & problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor.
- Eagerness to work intensively in joint teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives.
- Ability to clearly communicate compelling messages in written & verbal communications.
- Strategic thinker with ability to evaluate ideas & proposals within broader company objectives
- Self-starter attitude - the ability to self-serve, investigate & get the information needed for the project at hand.
- Openness to an environment of active developmental feedback & coaching from peers & managers
- Proficient in MS applications including Excel & Power Point required.
- Experience working with pivot tables & building financial models.
- Experience with SQL/HQL server, Microsoft Access, Power Pivot or Tableau is a plus.