This position will be responsible for manual assembly & machine operational duties within a complex, dedicated manufacturing route. Candidates must maintain focus on both the assembly & quality of workmanship aspects. Candidates must be highly innovative & enjoy working in a dynamic & creative environment within a multidisciplinary team.
- Complete construction & testing using specialized equipment
- Follow detail work instructions & or Standard Operation Process (SOP)
- Work within a dynamic team environment
- Participate in yield improvement team efforts
- Work as needed to meet organizational production milestones
- Work to drive out process & material defect issues
- Ability to adjust the work schedule to the needs of the Team
- 4+ years Knowledge & previous experience in Clean Room
- Quick learner-ability to learn several processes
- Some knowledge & experience in assembly & working with various machines
- Ability to drive continuous improvement projects & programs while executing action plans.
- Extensively collect & document equipment related data/procedures
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel that allow the management of worksheets
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED or equivalent required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.