Do you consider yourself a digital media expert who understands (and loves) first class Account Management? If so, then we want you to join our team! Townsquare Media is looking for a Programmatic Digital Media Account Manager who will be a core member of our Client Services Team.This person will assist in supporting several sellers within 65+ markets across the US supporting all portions of the pre- & post-sale process. Heavy emphasis is placed on Audience Targeting tactics & Audience Extension practices. This role is a key contributor to our expanding Local & National Digital sales efforts leveraging data, technology & strategic buying platform partners in our extended portfolio. The Programmatic Digital Media Account Manager reports to the Team Lead, Client Services & is based in our Charlotte office.
The Client Services Team is responsible for end to end execution of programmatic buys from education & strategic recommendations to post campaign insights. The team is fast paced, quickly growing & performance oriented.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide pre-sales & post-sales support to the Sales team
- Support the local digital sales team in developing strategic media plans in the response to RFPs, specifically related to Audience Extension, & advance audience targeting.
- Collaborate with Local Sales to understand campaign objectives, KPIs, budgets, etc
- Work with inventory on avails & understands the sell-thru, high-performance & high-volume inventory across our portfolio of sites & buying platform partnerships
- Proactively makes packaging recommendations to sales & solutions based upon inventory & planning, with emphasis on Audience Targeting tactics & best practices
- Create media plans that support campaign & advertiser objectives, as well as those of the overall department.
- Interface & coordinate with buying platform partners to execute Audience Extension components
- Handle any & all post sale requests that may surface in a timely, efficient manner, to ensure on time campaign launch, & completion in full
- Analyze areas within the sales/planning workflow that can be improved, create process enhancements that eliminate any bottlenecks or barriers to entry
- Coordinate with sellers on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insight
- Provide trafficking team with all required elements for accurate campaign implementation
- Ensure all campaign deliverables are met & all media placements are on pace & deliver in full, optimizing when needed
- Compile campaign performance reports
Contribute to the overall monetization of our audience & sites
- Participates in marketing & product strategy conversations to provide market-based input on pricing & value
- 2+ year(s) in Digital Media, with a focus on Sales Support or Account Management
- Knowledge of buy platforms & partners such as AppNexus, Simpli.fi, Sizmek, DoubleClick Bid Manager, TubeMogul, LiveRail, & others a plus
- Working knowledge of Excel [vLookup, pivot tables, formulas, etc.] & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Google Analytics / comScore a plus
- Strong analytical & creative skills
- Media agency experience is a plus
- High energy & teamwork mentality is a must
- Very organized & keen attention to detail
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment & digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising & marketing solutions platform in small & mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 321 radio stations & more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) & approximately 200 live events. Our brands include local media assets such asWYRK,KLAQ,K2andNJ101.5; iconic local & regional events such asWYRKs Taste of Country (update link!),theBoise Music Festival, theRed Dirt BBQ & Music FestivalandTaste of Fort Collins; & leading tastemaker music & entertainment websites such asXXLmag.com,TasteofCountry.com andLoudwire.com
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.