Help our merchants make recurring payments simple.
GoCardless is growing fast. Weve built a world-class product that helps companies in multiple countries collect recurring payments. Over 35,000 businesses - such as The Guardian, Box.com & Thomas Cook - already rely on us to handle their payments, & hundreds more join us every week.
We are looking for a bright, process-driven & organised person with a passion for processes & continuous improvement & a keen eye for detail to join our fast growing team. The ideal candidate will thrive on operational tasks & will act as the linchpin for the Onboarding team ensuring that the team can operate as quickly & efficiently as possible as well as getting merchant accounts live as fast as possible.
As an Onboarding Operations Analyst you will be responsible for the key tools & reporting to keep the Onboarding team fully operational. You will moreover act as the point of contact with our global banking partners & process requests to get our merchants live as quickly as possible. You will also work cross functionally with our banking operations & product teams amongst others to improve onboarding processes & functionality.
Day to day, you will:
- Liaise with our sponsoring banks across the world to obtain scheme identifiers for our premium merchants
- Complete back-end administrative tasks to allow our newly signed merchants to go live in a compliant & operational manner
- Work closely with our Onboarding Analysts across the globe to curate implementation plans to help our merchants onboard successfully
- Act as a key point of contact within the sales team for scheme & payment related knowledge
- Optimise the full end to end flow of the merchant onboarding process, & suggest improvement areas to make the onboarding journey as effortless as possible
- Develop & administer tools to accelerate efficiency & team scalability & reduce effort through streamlined & automated processes, both for the team & for merchants
- Own & opitimise our GoCardless Plus package & be responsible for onboarding our merchants onto this package
- Act as a compliance gatekeeper for scheme compliance & have final sign off on any compliance related activities
- Collaborate with our Head of Onboarding to create reporting dashboards & track team metrics & KPIs
What were looking for
You should apply if:
- You are extremely organised, structured & process-driven
- Meticulous attention to detail
- You are comfortable with processing large amounts of information & administration
- You demonstrate the ability to prioritise between multiple important issues
- You have a sense of urgency & can work to regular deadlines
- You believe in making sure our internal stakeholders are at the forefront of our efforts
- You enjoy taking ownership of projects you work on & take pride in the execution & delivery of these
- You are proactive & driven, making the most of opportunities you are given & taking the initiative to seek additional ones
Prior experience or a keen knowledge of administration, compliance (particularly in a payment industry) & stakeholder management is desirable. However, an ability to learn fast, deliver high quality outputs & improve ways of working as you progress are equally valuable.
Bonus points for knowledge in the following tools:
Our team come from a variety of backgrounds & we welcome diversity if you're unsure, please apply.