Shopper Marketing Manager
JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Shopper Marketing Manager will play an integral role in growing the global brand & will take the lead on building campaigns that drive our brand story within retail, grow affinity with key audiences, & engage adult smokers. In this role, you will create & execute a strategy for showcasing JUUL within retail environments. Working cross-functionally with the sales channel & International Partners, youll develop initiatives that create awareness, education, conversion & loyalty amongst adult smokers for JUUL through our different channels.
You will work closely with our Creative, Brand, Legal, Sales, International, Product & Marketing departments, & will set priorities & due dates, give final approval on retail marketing collateral, & provide strategic direction to ensure the department & company achieve quarterly & yearly objectives.
Candidates must have at least 5 years' experience in marketing, ideally with consumer products sold in retail
- Work with the department head to develop & bring to life a retail marketing calendar & concepts, rooted in our core brand pillars: simple, clean, satisfying
- Own our retail campaign & activations strategy, with the goal of growing awareness, increasing engagement, & driving conversion amongst adult smokers.
- You will work with Design, Media, Digital, & Product Marketing teams to ensure all work is effective, on-target, & on-brand
- Review & approve marketing content-copywriting, design, packaging, sales sheets, catalogs, advertisements, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with our sales (retail), marketing & ecommerce to develop & execute integrated marketing initiatives across channels
- Foster cross functional / cross global & agency collaboration to promote innovative marketing activation in a highly-regulated environment
- Strong contributor & partner, Develop KPIs & report on performance, with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Strong partnership & cooperation with headquarters to effectively implement strategic global brand priorities, programs as well as represent the interest of the local organization
- Close cooperation with HQ to understand consumer & customer insights to map customer journey within retail environments (zones, path to purchase, etc.) & identify main growth opportunities (trial, conversion, retention, & referral programs)
- Optimization of marketing investment to drive most efficient consumer experience across all touchpoints; including retail, digital, brand PR, & ecommerce
- Right attitude to nurture innovative solutions: new touchpoints, programs, retail concept & in-store execution ideas
- Monitor company & markets results on a regular basis & implement corrective actions when necessary
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in driving marketing campaigns across a multi-unit organization
- Experience in a regulated industry a plus
- Highly skilled at working cross-functionally
- Ability to prioritize & re-prioritize based on shifting business needs, & can distill what will truly drive impact
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves & execute
- Several years experience (min 3-4 years) in Consumer Marketing with proven successful track record within retail environments
- Minimum bachelor's degree required
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Toronto, Canada
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, NYC, New York, San Francisco, Bay Area