Are you interested in delivering a diverse range of exciting infrastructure projects with a strong emphasis on cutting edge cloud technologies? If so, this is a unique opportunity to work with a wide range of smart people to deliver challenging infrastructure projects to support the rapid growth of Shutterstock.
Applicants should have strong, recent experience delivering projects & programs of work in a hybrid DC/Cloud environment as well as experience of content delivery at scale for similar fast paced, 24/7 content platform companies.
In this role, you would:
- Establish & maintain the ongoing portfolio initiatives with the General Managers team, supporting a rolling quarterly view of business priorities & incorporating new demand
- Consult with senior IT & Product stakeholders on planning of enterprise technology & product initiatives
- Identify, sequence & track the interdependencies for major initiatives, including estimating resource requirements & impact on existing initiatives;
- Ensure that Technology projects & solutions within the portfolio are effectively staffed to meet or exceed expectations of scope, schedule & budget
- Lead & support teams to meet delivery, revenue & budget targets for projects & products; including performing scrum-master duties for complex initiatives.
- Participate in creation & improvement of key operational / ITIL processes for projects being delivered
- Guide the extended Architecture, Product, Engineering, Security & Application teams through the delivery processes & procedures
- Identify & provide ongoing support & leadership in resolving risks & issues related to programs throughout execution.
- Support & contribute to an overall resource management plan for prioritization & trade-off discussions & decisions
- Provide demand management for Product & Technology Resources, Bill of Material across all product & infrastructure projects
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Business, Computer Science or a related discipline & at least five years of IT & project/program management.
- Minimum of 8 years in a leadership position, or an equivalent combination of education & work experience.
- Ability to manage projects from conception to successful implementation. Requires solid project management skills, ability to multitask & manage multiple projects in a globally dispersed, cross-functional environment.
- Broad understanding of enterprise infrastructure, complemented by a solid track record of delivery.
- Technically competent; able to supervise & inspire other senior technologists
- Strong analytical ability, judgment & problem analysis techniques
- Experience of managing Agile development
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V