Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Customer engagement is the next frontier for every disruptive brand. Contact centers are at a tipping point; undergoing transformation & seeking for a differentiated customer experience over any interaction. Twilio is seeking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about technology & has a vision for the future contact center, working on our Flex platform.
As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for executing & developing programs & competitive intelligence collateral, demos, storytelling, & GTM activities around product launches & content creation. Enabling our sales teams & helping them position our solution is a key factor.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, a doer with technical background & with ability to transform technical advantages into business values. We are looking for you to demonstrate whether you have the core attributes of a great technical marketer.
Twilio is looking for a marketer who lives the Twilio Magic & has experience & knowledge in Contact Center solutions. This person also has:
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, technical marketing, contact center enablement or contact center sales engineering.
- You are a strategic thinker -- you like to build a deep product knowledge & figure out how to highlight our key product differentiators in an impactful way.
- Ability to explain something complex & break it down into a clear & easy story.
- Experience building marketing programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communications skills written & verbal.
- Attention to detail, organization & ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Have a strong technical ability to understand software & recognize areas of product integration, discuss product roadmaps, & engage with product managers.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DRAW THE OWL AND WRITE IT DOWN: Rearch, analyze & provide key findings to internal stakeholders.
- BE AN OWNER: Take responsibility for your marketing programs for Twilio Flex, manage product launches, top contact center use cases, competitive insights & product demos.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Conduct sales training for your programs & be the subject matter expert
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Working in a fast-pace environment requires you to manage top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Have top-notch presentation skills so you can stand in front of any customer or leadership teams to make the case for your product.
- 10-20% Travel required
The product marketing team at Twilio is responsible for defining the next chapter of customer engagement through world-class messaging & positioning, storytelling & customer insights. At the intersection of product, sales, marketing, the Twilio Flex product marketing team is powered by every team within Twilio & plays an integral role in translating products, features, & services into solutions that meet our customers needs.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.