Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As Network Product Manager, you will be part of the Global Network Product team, working with team mates in California & all over the world, to evolve Visa's authorization, clearing, settlement & value added VisaNet solutions. This includes creating APIs to enable new access & capabilities for processing on VisaNet, enabling new domestic settlement capabilities & frequencies, strategies for cardholder verification, & monitoring effectiveness of issuer stand in strategies. You will support product risk reviews, pricing initiatives & new product delivery.
Key functions include
- Manage development, implementation & ongoing management of product growth initiatives, including performance tracking, & strategic resource allocation
- Execute product strategy that pre-empts competition & anticipates future customer needs including pricing strategy
- Author client facing announcements including the Global Technical Letter & Implementation guides & Visa Business News articles
- Create product/business requirements for models/analysis on projects driving strategic decision making, including investment justification & prioritization
- Create, communicate & influence support for recommendations among business leaders across the organization with different expertise areas to find innovative solutions
- Support urgent client / executive requests, including analysis, strategic framing & product evaluation
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT :
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 10% of the time.
5 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
Prefer 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
Quick learner with ability to prioritize & manage multiple simultaneous activities
Strong communication skills, verbal & written
Strong command of Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
ill be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.