Industry leading brands who are defining the future of work, adopt MobileIron to secure access to the enterprise, through the worlds most ubiquitous productthe mobile device. Weve created a single point of secure & frictionless access to the perimeter-less enterprise from any device, managed by MobileIron, someone else, or not all.
Our mobile-centric, zero trust approach validates & verifies a comprehensive set of signals & the correlation between the user, device, applications, networks & potential threats before granting secure access to the device. Our zero trust platform is built on the foundation of our award-winning & industry-leading unified endpoint management (UEM) capabilities with enabling technologies of zero sign-on (ZSO) user & device authentication, multi-factor authentication (MFA), & mobile threat detection (MTD.) And we didn't stop there. We've gone beyond traditional UEM, identity & gateway solutions, to bring together mobile, security & the way people want to workso you can free your people to be productive without limits & passwords.
MobileIron. The center of enterprise security
Recognized by Gartner as a leader in eight UEM MQs & recently noted by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Cybersecurity Companies To Watch In 2019
What youll be doing
We are looking for people that can help us build the next chapter of MobileIron which means helping us scale to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base. We are looking to hire for these roles to work remotely in Eastern Canada.
Youll be tasked with generating new business from enterprise businesses & managing existing customers to help them be more successful & increase their investment with us.
Who you are...
- You are an excellent prospector, you know how to use the various channels to generate leads
- You can identify & qualify opportunities
- Managing existing customers is something you are known for, your customers love you because you help them think through new solutions to address their problems
- Your closing skills are the stuff of legend
What youve done
- Met quarterly targets selling enterprise technology for a publicly traded software company
- History of consistently closing large complex deals
- Sell value to F500 clients & to mid-sized companies (Building strategic accounts while also managing more transactional type accounts)
- Ability to establish credibility with technical prospects, business executives & everybody in between
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise software sales experience; preferably in the security space
- Residing in the Eastern Canada region is a must along with successful selling in that territory over the past 5 years
- Demonstrated consistent over achievement against quota selling subscription & perpetual software for the past 2 years in a row
- You've excelled in managing both new business opportunities & up sell existing customers
- Collegiate degree preferred
* We are an EEO/AA Employer. Protected veterans & individuals with disability encouraged to apply.