Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
As an HR Coordinator, you will support the Company in planning, organizing, & controlling all HR administrative aspects of the Company.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant, growing companyand passionate about what we do. The HR Coordinator partners with the human resources team members in our various locations to ensure consistent services & procedures for all employees. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes & day-to-day operations to take their career & the company to the next level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the HR admin team across EMEA & globally as needed, ensure smooth day-to-day operations & administration of the offices.
- Contribute to the development, & ensure consistent compliance ofcorporate HR policies & processes across locations.
- Play a lead role in coordinating the administrative aspects related to on-boarding & off-boarding employees.
- Be primary point-person for all employee queries.
- Coordinate Health & Safety management.
- Supervise payroll function across locations.
- Support the HR department with documentation & paperwork with regards to benefits, policies, leaves, etc.
- Partner with other HR subject matter experts to ensure alignment & to create a strong, cross-functional team to execute on company-wide HR initiatives.
- Actively coach & mentor direct reports, providing regular feedback & developing employees for wider roles & responsibilities to foster professional growth & development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree.
- 5+ years experience in HR or business operations covering multiple territories, ideally in the Software industry.
- Experience leading & developing a team of HR Admin Professionals.
- Fluency in English & German (min. C1 Level)with excellent verbal & written communication skills.Spanish and/or French will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including benefits, compensation, organizational design, employee relations, performance management, employment law.
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism.
- Sound judgement & problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in use of Google Suite & MS Office.
- Experience with HRIS applications.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.