Pelotons Content division, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations, & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of best-of-breed live & on-demand fitness content to our Members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. Were looking for an Assistant Manager for our world-class brick-and-mortar boutique fitness & live production studio in New York City. Successful candidate will be able to create a memorable experience customized to fit each of our Members desires for each visit.
- As the Assistant Manager you will provide superior customer service while assisting Members in class reservations, membership questions, F&B orders, You will be excited to surprise & delight our Members & be part of the Peloton Studios experience.
- Takes a leadership position in managing & problem solving difficult & challenging studio situations such as client injuries.
- Works side by side Studio Manager, schedule staff, interviewing new staff along with training new hires.
- Resolves conflicts & negotiates with others: The candidate will be responsible for handling complaints, settling disputes, & resolving grievances & conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Work along Studio Manager, Operations, & HR team to report & resolve any employee relation issues
- Strategize with Studio Manager on increasing attendance week-over-week & month-over-month, striving to exceed the studio's daily attendance goal.
- Create with Studio Manager & AGM in studio promotions to increase revenue & attendance.
- Work to uphold People community & culture standards, & live the company mission, vision, & values daily.
- Represent the Peloton brand within the studio, with any Member touchpoint & in the fitness community at large.
- Assist in participating in & enhancing the community with your studio teams.
- Oversee the opening & closing procedures of the Studio
- Manage staff breaks
- Report & establish effective, clear communication with appropriate Studio Managers
- Communicating with supervisors, peers, or subordinates by responding to emergency staff callouts & ensure that all studios are properly supported.
- People skills - passionate, positive & detail oriented person that can talk to anyone
- Leadership - desire to lead a team that provides a world class fitness experience for our Members
- Problem solving - ability to make quick & thoughtful decisions
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Team player
- Passion for fitness a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.