ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Provider Communications Coordinator to ensure our provider outreach processes are running smoothly & efficiently. You will play a key role in making sure communications across multiple channels (email, fax, phone, mail) go out to the right people at the right time. The qualified applicant should be able to perform routine tasks & processes while also connecting the dots between the different aspects of your work & making improvements where necessary.
The outcomes were looking for:
- Work closely with our operations team to coordinate automated omnichannel outreach (email, fax, phone, & mail)
- Contribute to & reference reporting dashboards, monitor trends, share actionable insights & make recommendations based on results
- Conduct research into issues related to your work; report those findings out to the operations team
- Monitor daily program automations & data processes; troubleshooting when necessary & improving when possible
- Offer insights to our product team to advise on product enhancements related to Provider Communications & adjust workflows to account for CredSimples changing technology
- Serve as a primary tester when new products related to your processes are being developed
- Take on & build out new processes as we expand our service offerings within the provider communications space
- Attention to detail: Youre able to spot issues & complete root cause analysis.
- Critical Thinking: Were expecting you to challenge the way we do things & present new ideas for improvement, no matter how small the change is.
- Data Driven: Youre well-versed in Google Sheets; bonus points if you have experience manipulating large sets of data.
- Communication: Youre a clear communicator who can synthesize & explain complicated concepts.
- Inquisitive: You dont let a fast pace of work or a complicated process stop you from asking questions & figuring out what is really going on.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an operations and/or process-driven role; experience with healthcare preferred (but not required)
- Experience with MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, HubSpot (CRM), etc.
- Intellectual curiosity, sound problem-solving & decision-making abilities, & strength in creative & innovative thinking
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Sheets, Excel, Tableau or other tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility & adaptability are key
CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help us build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.