At Booking.com, data drives our decisions. Technology is at our core. And innovation is everywhere. But our company is more than datasets, lines of code or A/B tests. Were the thrill of the first night in a new place. The excitement of the next morning. The friends you make. The journeys you take. The sights you see. And the food you sample. Through our products, partners & people, we can empower everyone to experience the world.
With over 1.6 million room nights booked every day, accommodation represents the largest share of our business to date. We are responsible for accommodation growth, with clear ownership of all marketing, product & supply related to accommodations. Our mission is to deliver the best customer experience & most varied selection of properties.
Perfecting the right formula for competitive pricing is the highest priority of the accommodation business unit. Offering attractive rates & deals globally through monitoring of relevant prices in the market, creating deal events or discounting rates with Booking.com funds.Driving customer loyalty is essential, & to ensure this, we have the Genius programme that is constantly fine-tuned.
Being a Senior Product Marketing Manager is about scaling & improving products, features & services that help increase partner satisfaction, improve customer experience & grow the commercial success of Booking.comWith vast amounts of data at your fingertips, you will scale, create, test & validate value propositions for partners across the globe. You will operate from within the Product Development department which is working closely with our increasing number of 1.7M+ partners across the globe.
Manage all aspects of product marketing across multiple products including: GTM strategy, new product launch, portfolio marketing strategy & execution, positioning, messaging, pricing, competitive research, internal communications & field enablement.
- Develop impactful global product marketing strategies that easily translate to enable regional channel marketing teams.
- Conducts market research & develop go-to-market strategies for products
- Formulates value propositions for partners to introduce existing/new products
- Responsible to create the right tools & content per channel
- Actively monitors commercial performance per segment / channel / geography
- Prepares, implements & leads (commercial) projects within own commercial scope
- Drives & leads the commercialization of products
- Potentially manage a team of Jr. Product Marketing Managers & Product Marketing Managers
- A proven track record of 7+ years in product marketing role with a proven track record in taking end-to- end responsibility of marketing scalable products, from idea generation to execution.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments & stakeholders.
- Strong leadership, collaboration, & communication skills.
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- & medium-term goals.
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, & applying your learnings.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves & get things done.
- Fluent English speaker required, additional languages a strong plus.
- An opportunity to contribute to a high scale, complex, world renowned product & seeing real time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide;
- Be part of a truly international fast paced environment & performance driven culture;
- With over 70 different nationalities within the technology department alone, you will be able to absorb new skills & grow your career in a multicultural environment;
- Various opportunities to grow technically & personally via side projects, hackathons, conferences & your involvement in the community;
- Full relocation support for you & your family (if the case) to move to Amsterdam - one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe. We have fine-tuned this process by successfully relocating 300+ Technology professionals to Amsterdam last year alone!
- We value Diversity of all types & in an open, dynamic workplace. This has been a pillar at Booking.com since day one, & something we continue to strongly believe in & build today.
Booking.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity & work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.