Company Description|Job Description
Nexthink is a dream software company founded in 2004 & headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland. With offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain, UAE, Saudi Arabia & the US, we are proudly represented by 300 Nexthinkers, more than 25 nationalities & 900+ happy clients from the Fortune 5000.
Nexthink is a leader in end-user experience management. By combining real-time endpoint analytics & end-user feedback Nexthink's mission is to help IT improve business impact. Nexthink's unique analytics & visualizations provide new insight & enable IT to adopt proactive operations, reduce costs & ultimately enhance end-user business productivity.
We are looking for a Salesforce.com (SFDC) Community Cloud Developer/Administrator to support & drive our Nexthink Community programs, delivering an improved member experience while automating processes & managing integrations to other business systems.
This is a unique opportunity to join a booming Software Business environment under such a key role that will directly impact business agility & success.
The candidate must have solid experience in requirements analysis, solutions architect, & custom developer skills in SFDC. She / he should be business savvy: passion for Customer Success, & extra mile mindset will be key differentiator in candidate selection.We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
He/she must be able to work independently once given the direction & objectives.
- Understand Nexthink Community business requirements & translate into strategy based technical solutions recommendations.
- Understand Master Data Management criticality.
- Design, Configure, Project Manage & ultimately deliver enhancements & new functionality to support the business using the Force.com platform features including: custom objects & fields, workflows, approval processes, Apex Code & Visualforce.
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, & testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments (including Data load / Conversion).
- Follow standard coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable, & documented.
- Develop & maintain integrations between Salesforce.com & other internal business applications (Zendesk (support), Litmos (academy), AHA (ideation), Nexthink.com (content), Media Wiki (documentation) etc..).
- 2nd Level administration & support of SFDC platform including, but not limited to, troubleshooting, managing & setting up users, object customization, fields, record types, page layouts, validations rules.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, MIS or similar.
- Min 3 years in SFDC application design & development (certification a plus) with strong understanding of SFDC Community Cloud, platform architecture & out of the box functionality & configuration
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant preferred
- Familiar with delivering across an ecosystem, partnering with colleagues in IT, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product Management & Digital
- Lightning Experience.
- Strong working knowledge of APEX (classes, triggers & web services), Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, SOQL, Force.com platform.
- Fluent English a must, Fluent French a plus.
- Business & Customer Success content / collateral minded.
- Sense of ownership, Result driven.
- Problem solving & Prioritization skills
- Excellent Interpersonal communication skills.
- Multi tasks in fast paced environment
- Experience of developing Salesforce Mobile App
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-growing, successful & innovative company. Nexthink allows you to thrive in a unique work environment where the emphasis is on excellence, innovation, openness & collaboration.